Join us for Cosmic Tubing at Mt. Hood SkiBowl!
We invite your 4th and 5th grader (as well as your entire family) to join us for this special event.
Meet at the church at 3pm to carpool to Mt. Hood. We'll be tubing from 5-7pm and return to the church around 9pm. We will be taking the church Sprinter Van, but are also looking for parent chaperones and drivers. Space is limited, and we will open additional spots as we find additional chaperones and drivers. The cost is $30 and includes tickets for tubing and transportation.
What is Cosmic Tubing? Cosmic Tubing is GLOW IN THE DARK tubing at Mt. Hood SkiBowl. Enjoy over 600,000 LED lights, laser light shows, black lights, colored lights, rocking music and more! It will be the most fun you’ve had all weekend. Don’t bother walking up the hill with that big tube, just jump on Mt. Hood's only dual conveyor lifts dedicated to tubing, and relax all the way to the top! Great fun for the whole family!
Please note: as we purchase tickets for you, we are signing the Mt Hood Skibowl waiver on your behalf. A copy of this waiver is available under the forms. If you have not completed a 45ers waiver, you must do so before your child is able to participate in this event.
FAQ's-From Mt. Hood Skibowl Website:
• Must be at least 3 years old and 36 inches tall.
• Snow tubes are provided. Please do not bring your own tube or sled.
• Dress warm as this is a winter activity. Wear good waterproof boots or other appropriate footwear. Don't forget gloves and a warm hat, be prepared!
• Tickets purchased on-site must sign a liability release in person. Due to the high demand, we cannot guarantee availability for walk-in ticket purchases.
• Online ticket purchases must be made at least 24 hours in advance. Tickets may also be purchased on-site but availability is not guaranteed.
For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- $30 – Student 20 remaining
- $30 – Waitlist