Parking Attendant: Help direct traffic before worship. Coordinate with Todd Olson for parking vest and walkie talkie.
Greeter: Stand in your assigned location and welcome guests with a smile, handshake and donut hole. Be familiar enough with church building to offer directions to restrooms, children’s area and worship areas.
Kitchen: Assist in arranging donut hole platters, making coffee for choir and/or helping to clean up.
Clean-up Crew: Roles include packing up any remaining donut holes, gathering coffee for choir, returning information desk from Fellowship Hall to Gathering Area
- Greeter - 8:00 am service (shift 7:15 - 8 am) 5 remaining
- Greeter - 9:30 service (shift 8:15 - 9:30 am) 8 remaining
- Greeter 11:00 am service (shift 10:00 - 11:00 am) 7 remaining
- Greeter - 5:00 pm service (shift 4:15 - 5:00 pm) 7 remaining
- Parking Attendant (shift 8:15 - 9:45 am) 4 remaining
- Parking Attendant (shift 9:30 - 11:15 am) 5 remaining
- Kitchen Assistant (before 8:00 service) 2 remaining
- Kitchen Assistant (after 8:00 am service) 1 remaining
- Usher (8:00 am service) 5 remaining
- Usher (9:30 am service) 4 remaining
- Usher (11:00 am service) 5 remaining
- Usher (5:00 pm service) 2 remaining
- Clean-Up Crew (Shift after 11 am service) 5 remaining